Please book your accommodation promptly.
The New Inn, Coln – 5 miles from venue – Tel: 01285 750651
The New Inn is part of the Cripps Kitchen family who will be hosting our big day. They are offering our guests a £25 discount per room per night plus a further 10% off. Prices are inclusive of a full English and continental breakfast. All of the rooms have a stylish and individual feel and will all have been refurbished by the end of 2014. (Not that they need to be as they are already lovely!!)
To make a booking, please call them directly and mention the Gibson/Herbert wedding.
The Inn at Fossebridge – 3 miles from venue – Tel: 01285 720721
The Inn at Fossebridge is a cosy country pub hotel in the hamlet of Fossebridge offering a selection of Georgian rooms and cottages.
Room rates as follows:
- Fossebridge – deluxe 4 poster room with en suite bathroom @ £150 for Saturday night & £115 for Sunday
- Tetbury – deluxe room with en suite bathroom @ £140 for Saturday night & £115 for Sunday
- Stow-on-the-Wold – deluxe room with en suite bathroom @ £140 for Saturday night & £115 for Sunday
- Northleach – superior room with en suite bathroom @ £125 for Saturday night & £95 for Sunday
- Burford – superior family room with en suite bathroom @ £125 (double occupancy) or £160 (triple occupancy) for Saturday night & £95 (double occupancy) or £120 (triple occupancy) for Sunday night
- Cheltenham – deluxe room with en suite bathroom @ £150 per night for Saturday night & £115 for Sunday
- Bibury – classic room with en suite shower room @ £100 for Saturday night & £85 for Sunday
- Moreton-in-Marsh – standard room with en suite shower room @ £85 for Saturday night & £75 for Sunday. Please note this room is on the 2nd floor of the building in the eaves so taller people may find the beams a challenge.
- Cirencester Room – classic room with en suite bathroom @ £100 for Saturday night & £85 for Sunday. Please note this room is on the 2nd floor of the building in the eaves so taller people may find the beams a challenge, and there is a beam across the floor.
All quoted rates include an a la carte Cotswold Breakfast.
The Lakeside House is also currently available for Saturday 25th to Monday 27th July 2015 (2 nights).
Lakeside House is self catering and situated in the grounds of The Inn at Fossebridge. The accommodation is very spacious; comfortably sleeping 10 guests in two double rooms, one twin room and a dormitory room with four single beds. A J bed is also available for an additional charge of £45.
- The total cost for a 2 night stay is £1,323.75 (High Season Rates). The rate includes electricity, water, all linen, towels, bathroom and kitchen essentials.
They have kindly agreed to hold all rooms exclusively for our wedding party until the end of August 2014. To make a booking, please call them directly and mention the Gibson/Herbert wedding.
Bibury Court Hotel, Bibury – 2.7 miles from venue – Tel: 01285 740337
Co-ordinates for the helicopter pad – SP119065, LN5145.3, LW00152.4
For those looking for a real treat, Bibury Court is a Grade I listed Jacobean mansion, built on the site of a former Benedictine monastery. Bibury itself was once described by William Morris (1834-96) as “the most beautiful village in England” definitely worth a visit. Rooms are slightly more pricey, but if you are after grandeur then this one is definitely for you. Rooms start from £145 per night based on double occupancy and are inclusive of breakfast.
The Catherine Wheel, Bibury – 2miles from venue – Tel: 01285 740250
The Catherine wheel dating back to the 15th century is a beautiful Cotswold stone building with a stable courtyard and orchard steeped in history. They offer two large double rooms and two standard doubles which can be found in the converted stable block. Room rates start from £89 inclusive of a full English breakfast.
The Hare and Hounds, Fosse-Cross – 2.4 miles from venue – Tel: 010285 720288
Nestling in the Cotswold country side and close to the historic Fosseway the Hare and Hounds is built of mellow Cotswold stone and is a traditional country inn with oak fire places and an orangery. They also do cracking food.
Accommodation is made up of 10 en-suite bedrooms built around the courtyard which are comfortable and spacious. Prices range from £90 – £160 per night inclusive of a full English breakfast.
Far Peak Camp Site, near North Leach – 5.5 miles from Venue – Tel: 01285 721090
This beautiful and friendly family run campsite has everything from simple grass pitches and electric hook-ups to Shepherds Huts, all on 25 acres of woodland and parkland with a good pub only a short walk away through the fields. The rate for a grass pitch for 2 adults starts from £14 per night.
Cripps Barn Camping – 0 miles from Venue
Alternatively, you can pitch your tent in the field stumbling distance from the venue free of charge! Tents must be pitched by 12pm on the day of the wedding but is only available for the Sunday night and is exclusive to our guests. There is no shower block but you can use the facilities within the barn or find the nearest tree.
Further accommodation options can be found on the following link:
Contact details for local taxi firms can also be found at the above link. Please ensure that you book early to save struggling at the end of the night. Carriages at 1.30am